Fiscal code: 16 40 50 35
RAIFFEISEN Bank, Romania SWIFT: RZBRROBU
(a U.S. 501c3 charity)
Direct 3.5% of Your Annual Income Tax to OvidiuRo!
This is a simple and cost-free procedure and it is your legal right – to direct a percentage of the annual income tax owed to the state to an NGO. This allows YOU to decide how part of your taxes will be used. The 3.5% you direct to OvidiuRo helps children coming from impoverished families to have access to quality early education. Otherwise, the money will also be directed to the State budget.
May 25 is the deadline to submit the 230 form (for those who have obtained income from salaries/retirement pensions, from independent/agricultural activities, intellectual property rights and rental/leasing, if for the last ones there’s no obligation to submit the Unique Statement).
What you need to do:
- DOWNLOAD form 230 – the Association’s data is prefilled:
- Download 230 form from HERE for two years, if you have obtained income from salaries/retirement pensions, from independent/agricultural activities, intellectual property rights and rental/leasing, if for the last ones there’s no obligation to submit the Unique Statement.
- Download 230 form from HERE for one year, if you have obtained income from salaries/retirement pensions, from independent/agricultural activities, intellectual property rights and rental/leasing, if for the last ones there’s no obligation to submit the Unique Statement.
- Fill in the form with your info, the way they appear in your ID. The amount will be filled in by the Fiscal Administration personnel
- SEND the filled in form to the Local Agency for Fiscal Administration (according to your city/county of residence), by June 30, 2020. You can opt for one of the methods bellow:
Companies have the option of redirecting up to 20% of their taxes due to the State (profit or annual income, but no more than 0.5% of the total annual turnover) to an NGO of their choice.
Your tax obligation will be reduced by the amount you donate.
Help us give poor children the benefits of early education by filling in this sponsorship contract.
We advise you to consult your accountant for assistance on this matter.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at (+4) 0722 66 55 33 or email@example.com.
You can now donate 2 euros/month for a poor child’s First Book if you text CARTE via sms to 8844, if you have a Digi, Orange, Telekom or Vodafone Romania phone number.
As soon as you send the donation text message CARTE, you will receive a confirmation message that says you’re one step away from finishing the donation process. Send CARTE DA to 8844 and confirm your 2 EUR donation for a poor child’s first book.
After you send CARTE DA, you will receive a thank you message that informs you that your donation has been registered:
Ai ales să donezi 2 euro lunar și să oferi o carte unui copil sărac. OvidiuRo si Vodafone (sau Orange/Digi/Telekom) iți multumesc! Poti opri donatia cu CARTE STOP la 8844 Info 0213158806.
If you text CARTE STOP to 8844, you will receive the acknowledgment that your donation has been deactivated:
Donația lunară pentru educația copiilor săraci a fost dezactivată. Îți mulțumim pentru sprijin! Rezultatele se văd aici www.ovid.ro
If you send a code that will not be recognized by the system, you will not be charged.
Mulțumim că vrei sa donezi! Cuvântul cheie a fost scris greșit. Nu ai fost taxat. Alege cauza pentru care vrei să donezi lunar pe www.donatie.ro/cod
You can only activate 1 monthly donation from one phone number, so if you will send CARTE to 8844 for the second time, without previously deactivating your donation, you will receive the following message, informing you that you have already donated and that you will not be charged again:
Acest mesaj nu a fost taxat, ai activat deja donația lunara pentru OvidiuRo. Iți mulțumim. Informații suplimentare la tel 0213158806
We warmly encourage and welcome volunteering activities, either individually or the one organized by companies, in local communities where we have interventions and your company is present. The OvidiuRo volunteers generally get involved in fundraising efforts and with organizing events and activities.
Three main ways to help OvidiuRo:
- Office Assistance: Maintaining an accurate contact database is crucial for OvidiuRo’s work. We welcome office volunteers.
- Involvement in Field Activities: Because our programs are implemented by teachers & local teams during regular office hours, volunteering with the children is more difficult. Please write to us if you want to participate in our readings in kindergarten or summer schools!
- Romanian-English translations
- Professional photography and videography
- Event preparation