Bringing to the public’s attention the importance of providing better educational opportunities for Romania’s poorest children is an integral part of OvidiuRo’s long-term strategy for increasing these children’s educational attainment rates.
“Day by Day in Preschool” 2016
“Without education, dreams vanish” 2015
The 2015 public awareness campaign was a major collaborative effort involving a wide range of:
- Marcel Iureș: narration of audio and video spots
- Tom Wilson: direction of TV & radio spots
- Cătălin Măruță: public endorsement on the ‘La Măruță’ show and prime-time ProTV News
- Dedeman: outdoor media billboards in 100 locations, nationally
- Carrefour: in-store promotion and advertising in 28 hypermarkets
- Chainsaw Europe: editing of TV & radio spots
- Edenred: over 700,000 flyers promoting the SMS
- Zenith Media: pro bono air space
- 30+ TV channels & 7 radio channels
- Print ads and editorial content courtesy of Forbes, BIZ, Sapte Seri, GETT’s, Hotnews, Nine O’Clock, Business Review, Gazeta de Sud, Monitorul Expres, ColumnaTV, Urbankid.ro, Totuldespremame.ro
- Social media (e.g. the FCG supporter testimonial campaign on Facebook)
Fiecare Copil în Grădiniță – “Direct pentru Copii” 2014
English journalist Tom Wilson volunteered his time, talent and equipment to shoot and produce this video in 2014 about the need for Fiecare Copil in Gradinita in one community and the impact of the program in another one — just four kilometers away!
2012 SMS Campaign
With the slogan “Fiecare copil e responsabilitatea fiecăruia dintre noi” the 2012 campaign emphasized children’s need for early education. It was followed by an SMS campaign via TV and radio spots presented by renowned actor Marcel Iures and popular singer CRBL.
“Școala te face mare 2010”
2010 Campaign: “Școala te face mare” 2 campaign was launched to encourage poor parents to send their children to school from an early age. Award winning film director Cristian Mungiu directed the four spots that featured Horia Brenciu, Andreea Esca, Margareta Paslaru, and Ethan Hawke.
“Școala te face mare 2009”
The first campaign year (2009) featured “Școala te face mare” 1 was launched to make citizens aware of their rights and responsibilities regarding education. The public service announcements featured public figures Damian Draghici, Andreea Marin, Daniel Bittman, Cabral Ibacka and OvR program graduate and trustee Narcisa Cumpana.